426 total views
The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow also referred to as UPDGME organizes its UP NEET 2021 counseling session for admissions to MBBS/BDS. Candidates who meet the criteria for Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS domicile criteria and have been able to pass NEET are eligible for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) are searching dates for UP MBBS counseling dates.
UP NEET Counseling: The application form for UP MBBS BDS counseling 2021 will be accessible on the internet on dgme.up.in. To be able to take part in the UP MBBS/BDS counseling 2021 process, candidates need to go through the verification procedure following the registration. Based on UP NEET 2021 counseling, UPDGME will award the admission of 6 428 MBBS as well as 2251 BDS places to 33 dental and medical colleges.
Candidates are required to meet all of the criteria listed below to be qualified for the state-based admission quota for UP NEET admission:
- Candidates must be natives of Uttar Pradesh and their father is an inhabitant in this state. Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates’ parents have resided within the State of UP for at least three years.
- Candidates whose parents/ grandparents are working for India’s Government of India.
- Candidates who have completed classes 10 and 12 in the State of UP are not required to submit proof of domicile.
- If they have completed either class 10 or 12 in their state in UP They would be required to submit UP proof of residence for their parents/s.
Conclusion: Based on the selections made by the candidate, the availability of seats, NEET 2021 All India Rank (AIR) requirements for reservation, and other factors, UP MBBS 2021 admission will be granted.
For More details Call To NEET Bulletin Helpline No.8800265682 Or Text To Query :