The candidates who wish to continue medical further have to appear firstly NEET UG after which one can go for courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS and after completing the chosen course, one can appear for NEET PG after which the candidate can go for higher studies like MD and MS.
Getting yourself registered for any competitive exam is necessary because satisfying the following points is must:
- You need to be eligible to give the exam. You need to come under the eligibility of age in the respective NEET.
- Registering keeps an official record and works as a proof that you have been registered
- In few cases, the registration number is also necessary for you to appear in the exam.
Registration for NEET UG- Know who can register:
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for undergraduate (NEET UG) is an exam which needs to be cleared in order to pursue further courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS.
NEET UG exam is scheduled on 12th of September for the academic year 2021. The registrations of NEET UG will be closed by August 6 2021 till 11.50 p.m. Students have to visit the website neet.nta.nic.in for the process of registration. For the registration one has to be above 17 years of age and below 25 years to pass as an eligible candidate. The candidate has to submit all the asked information and attachment in the registration form correctly without any failure in accuracy of the data provided. After successful registration the candidate will get a registration number which will be used while appearing for the exam also.
Registration for NEET PG- Know who is eligible:
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test postgraduate (NEET PG) is an exam which needs to be cleared in order to pursue higher courses like MD and MS. The eligibility comes off to be same for both NEET PG and NEET UG and also the registration process. The test is scheduled on 11th of September 2021. The registration for 2021 has already been closed as the exam was originally scheduled in the month of January 2021. The Candidates have to keep their registration number safely to move smoothly towards appearing for the examination.
Preparation tips for your NEET – How to prepare for your NEET for free:
- Get yourself clear with the syllabus of the respective NEET and then classify according to its weightage. Make short notes, flashcards and revision notes for the chapters you find to be difficult for learning to enhance your learning.
- Make strategies for each subject separately. For physics, go beyond your NCERT and explore various books to have a crisp idea of numerous numericals and how to solve them.
- For biology, stick to your NCERT and by-heart it as knowing the NCERT topics thoroughly from NCERT is a must. After completion you can go forward and explore some topics deeply which has more weightage.
- Chemistry, sub-divided between Physical, Organic and Inorganic. For physical chemistry you should follow the same strategy as you have followed for physics. For organic chemistry, go for logic and by-heart the reactions and the reasons for them. For inorganic chemistry, you have to mug up the things and don’t run behind finding logic.
- After applying these strategies, you are ready with the theories and applications of them. You should then go for practicing papers with a 3- hour sitting. This will improve your speed at the time of appearing for the real paper.
For being updated with the latest news on the field of medical and updated with the latest NEET news be it change in the pattern, re- scheduling of exams or any other updates and also for perfect and more detailed preparation tips and strategies and also preparing for your NEET, we provide free classes and you can update yourself for free. You can avail all these benefits at NEET BULLETIN.