56 total views
The government of Puducherry has announced to extend the dates by a week for non-neet UG students to apply online for admission. The Centralized Admission Committee (CENTAC) has issued an official formal notice notifying the date which is extended till 7th September,2021 from 31st August,2021; as per the sentence sent by media on Tuesday.
Earlier, the last date for submission of online application for UG Non-NEET professional and non-professional courses was August 31.
Courses available for students from different states.
As it’s admission time, a lot of students find it difficult to acknowledge the appropriate course they are eligible for to apply. Candidates from other states can apply under other state quotas for both UG Non-NEET Professional & Arts and Science and Commerce courses. Students can check the brochure for the availability of seats beforehand. Whereas candidates from Puducherry and other states can also apply for B Tech, BSc (Hons) in Agriculture and Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Medical Lab Technician, Pharmacy in non-neet undergraduate courses. Students can apply through online mode till 7th of September,2021.
Steps to follow while applying online.
The CENTAC has clearly mentioned that the admission process for Non-Neet students will be conducted online. As per the sentence sent by the media on Tuesday, the last date for submission of online application for UG Non-NEET professional and non-professional courses is extended by a week i.e. till 7th September,2021.
Candidates can apply for UG Non-NEET courses by following the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of CENTAC- centacpuducherry.in
- On the homepage that appears, scroll down to find the ‘UG Non-NEET section
- Click on the ‘registration’ link
- Applicants will be redirected to a new page
- On the sign-in page that appears, sign up (if not) or sign in using the requested credentials
- The Non NEET UG form will appear on the screen
- Fill in all the details as requested
- Enter the scanned texts
- Now, submit the fees through mentioned gateways
- Submit the form after checking all the filled details
- Save a copy of the application form for future use The CENTAC 2021 application process for Non NEET approval will be conducted online. Therefore, interested candidates should continue to check out the official website in order to stay updated.
As per the sentence sent by the media on Tuesday, the last date for submission of online application for UG Non-NEET professional and non-professional courses is extended by a week i.e. till 7th September,2021 from 31st August,2021.For more information, candidates can visit the website www.centacpuducherry.in .