342 total views
NEET-UG 2021 to be held on Sunday: NEET-UG 2021 will be held as per the schedule on September 12, the Supreme Court said on Monday. NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and gets conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency). After successfully clearing the NEET examination, students can take admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), BSMS (Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery), BUMS (Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery), and BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery).
Following you can find the timeline of the NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Timeline of NEET-UG 2021:
NEET-UG 2021 admit card availability – 9th September 2021
Date of examination – 12th September 2021
Date of result declaration – TBA
Following you can find important points related to the NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Important points related to NEET-UG 2021:
- NEET-UG 2021 examination will be conducted in the traditional pen and paper-based mode i.e., offline mode.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- NEET-UG 2021 question paper will consist of 180 questions and all will be multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be in 11 different languages for students opting from different parts of the country.
- The languages in which the question paper will be available are: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, and Odia.
- For NEET-UG 2021, negative marking is there. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will get deducted from the total score.
Following you can find few important guidelines to follow for the NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Important guidelines to follow for the NEET-UG 2021 examination:
- On the examination day, a clear printout of the NEET-UG 2021 admit card will get accepted.
- Along with the hall ticket, students are also requested to carry a valid ID proof or PWD certificate (if applicable), one passport size photo that needs to be pasted on the attendance sheet, one postcard size color photo.
- Few items are banned from the examination hall and students are needed to make this very clear. Banned items include calculators, previous year question papers, books, notes, bags.
- Students are advised to maintain social distancing guidelines. With this students should follow every measure that is mentioned in the NEET-UG 2021 admit card.
- Students need to follow a dress code on the day of the exam. As per the guidelines, students are requested not to wear light clothes with long sleeves. Also, clothes with large buttons are not allowed.
- Those students who will come in cultural dress at the examination center will have to report at the venue at least an hour before the last reporting time which is 12.30 pm.
- On the examination day, candidates will be subjected to compulsory frisking especially before they enter the examination hall. Moreover, the compulsory frisking will be done with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination venue as per the reporting time specified in the admit card.