48 total views
The National Testing Agency (NTA) on 3rd August, Tuesday, issued a notification in which the agency said that the registration date for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam (NEET) is extended after the recommendation of DGHS.
NEET DEADLINE EXTENDED
The registration forms for NEET are available on NEET’s official website, they were made available from 13th July 2021 till 6 August 2021 but now the deadline has been extended to 10 August 2021 till 05:00 p.m., and payment for the registration it is 10 August, 11:59 p.m.
The step comes after the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare made a recommendation regarding utilization of NEET-UG, 2021 result by admitting Colleges and Institutions regarding B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing Course.
Quoting what the official notice said “The Result of NEET (UG) – 2021 may also be utilized by other Entities of Central and State Governments, in accordance with their respective eligibility criteria / other norms /applicable regulations/guidelines/ rules. The result data could also be utilized for B.Sc. (H) Nursing courses in accordance with their respective eligibility criteria / other norms /applicable regulations/guidelines/ rules”.
The notice said that various was received from University of Delhi affiliated Nursing Colleges to include them in the List of Participating Institutions of NEET-UG 2021, there on the recommendations of DU to enable them to utilize the NEET-UG, 2021 score for the students seeking admission in B.Sc (Hons.) Course.
CORRECTION WINDOW FOR NEET
According to the notice released by the National Testing Agency, the correction window will be opened from August 11 to August 14, 2021, this is to enable and facilitate the candidates to make corrections. The corrections can only be made in a few fields in the form as per the guidelines. The fields in which changes are allowed and can be made are as follows:
- Personal details: Personal details like Father’s or Mother’s name, candidate’s date of birth, gender, eligibility for 15% All India Quota, ID Card Details.
- Centre Choice: The medium of question paper, NEET examination centers 2021 preferences can be edited
- Class 10th Academic details: Board name, Name of school/college/institution/university, Year of passing, percentage of marks obtained can be edited during the time of correction.
- Class 11th details: School or College name, passing year, place of study, the state where studied, district name, etc. are be edited
- Class 12th education details : board name, school name & address, place, school location details, qualifying examination code, passing year, percentage of marks obtained, roll number
- Address: Permanent and correspondence address can also be edited during this.
NEET 2021 EXAM SCHEDULE
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 is conducted by NTA, annually more than 1.5 Million students register for this exam. This year the exam will be conducted on September 12, 2021 in pen and paper mode for the first time in 13 languages. This year Punjabi and Malayalam are newly added. The languages in which the NEET-UG 2021 will be conducted areAssamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi,English, Hindi,, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. NEET is a national-level examination that gets students admitted into the best medical colleges in the country.