8,283 total views
NEET-UG 2021 dress code: NEET-UG 2021 is scheduled to happen on Sunday i.e., on September 12. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2021). The NTA has specified a dress code to be followed by the candidates on the day of examination.
Every year NTA specifies a dress code for the aspirants and this year 2021, the guidelines for the dress code to be followed on the day of the exam have been issued. Following you can find the NTA guidelines for the dress code to be followed by the candidates on the day of the exam:
- No ornaments or accessories – NEET-UG 2021 candidates will not be allowed to wear any type of ornaments like earrings, rings, chains, bracelets, pendants, or other metallic items on the day of examination. Plus candidates are restricted to carry any type of accessories like wallets, goggles, scarves, caps to the examination hall.
- No shoes allowed – No shoes will be allowed to wear at the examination center. Candidates can wear slippers but not shoes. Sandals are also allowed but only with low heels.
- Light clothes with long sleeves are not allowed – As per the guidelines, students are requested not to wear light clothes with long sleeves. Plus, clothes having large buttons on them are not allowed at the examination center. Those students who follow their cultural dress, are requested to be at the examination center at least an hour before the last reporting time which is 12.30 pm.
Following you can find few other important guidelines to follow for the NEET-UG 2021 examination.
Important guidelines to follow on the examination day:
- On the examination day, a clear printout of the NEET-UG 2021 admit card will get accepted.
- With the hall ticket, candidates have to carry a valid ID proof or PWD certificate (if applicable), one passport size photo, and one postcard size color photo.
- Students are advised to maintain social distancing guidelines to be protected from the virus.
- On the examination day, candidates will undergo the compulsory frisking session, with the help of highly sensitive metal detectors.
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination venue as per the reporting time specified in the admit card.
- Students are advised to not bring any extra items to the examination center, as there is no provision of any baggage counter.
- Temperature check and other safety protocols will get followed at the examination center and candidates are requested to cooperate.
Following you can find some more important points for the NEET-UG 2021 examination.
NEET-UG 2021 dress code : Important points to keep in mind related to NEET-UG 2021
- Traditional pen and paper-based mode will be followed – NEET-UG 2021 examination will be conducted in the traditional pen and paper-based mode i.e., offline mode.
- Examination duration – The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- Examination paper will have multiple-choice questions – NEET-UG 2021 question paper will consist of 180 questions and all will be multiple-choice questions.
- Examination paper will be in different languages – The question paper will be in 11 different languages for students applying from different parts of the country. The question paper will be available in these mentioned languages: English, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, and Odia.
- Negative marking is there – For NEET-UG 2021, negative marking is there. Every incorrect answer will hold a one-mark deduction from the total score.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2021) (as above mentioned) will happen on 12 September 2021. Above mentioned points are important to be followed on the examination day.