319 total views
January 19, 2022, Candidates who will apply for round 1 counseling can have a checklist of documents required, rules, and guidelines here.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is good to go to start the guiding system for NEET Undergraduate (UG) confirmations. Understudies who have cleared the NEET placement test should apply for the guiding system by enlisting themselves on the authority site mcc.nic.in.
The NEET-UG guiding cycle 1 will start from tomorrow, i.e., January 19, 2022. 15% of seats of clinical universities across India will go under the All India Quota (AIQ). A few focal colleges, for example, ESIC, AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMS will likewise fill seats under AIQ. The cycle 1 enrollment will end on January 28, 2022.
Thus, in the event that you are applying for NEET-UG, here’s an aide for you.
NEET 2021 UG advising: Documents required:
1. Admit card of NEET 2021
2. Result of NEET 2021
3. NEET Rank letter
4. Class 10 certificate
5. Class 12 certificate
6. Valid photo id
7. Passport size photographs
8. Caste certificate
NEET 2021 UG advising: Rules and guidelines:
1. Applicants ought to need to choose their decision of school and the course they wish to apply for after NEET-UG directing enrollment.
2. Based on merit and choice, students will be given a seat. In the event that an understudy isn’t happy with the given seat, they should visit the school and get their reports checked. On the off chance that this is likewise not done, then, at that point, understudies can hang tight for different rounds.
3. There will be four rounds. The first round will start on January 19, the second round will be from February 9, the third round will be from March 2 and the fourth round will be from March 21, 2022, according to the authority plan.
4. The government has reserved 10% of seats under AIQ for students belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), 27% for OBC students, 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, and 5% for PwD understudies