Your form is submitted successfully
Admit card will be released soon simultaneously that will be informed to your given contact number and e.mail id.
Download Admit card: https://neet.nta.nic.in/
NEET UG 2021 ADMIT CARD – Important Points
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and timing as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on the Date and Timing other than that allotted to him/her in his / her Admit Card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/ her Admit Cards from the website, he or she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 05.00 pm or write an email to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions given in this Information Bulletin as well as on the Admit Card carefully and follow them scrupulously during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the Examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make corrections in the record later.
- The candidate may note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for NEET (UG)-2021 would be issued at the Examination Centres.