October 25, 2021

NEET Bulletin

Latest NEET News & Regular Updates and Notifications.

NEET SS 2021 exam Update : Exam Schedule Out

 5,582 total views

NEET SS 2021 exam Update : Exam Schedule Out

The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences ( NBEMS) has published the revised schedule for National Eligibility and Entrance Test Super Specialty ( NEET SS) 2021 on nbe.edu.in after consultation with the National Medical Commission (NMC). According to the announcement, the process for applying is suspended until October 31 and will begin on November 1st, 2021 at 3.00 pm onwards. The application window will continue until November 22nd, 2021 (11:55 midnight). This is because the National Board of Examinations (NBE) has delayed the NEET SS 2021 exam to January 10, 2022. The test will be conducted according to the old NEET SS pattern 2021. Before that, NEET SS 2021 was scheduled for November 13 and 14 November. NBE has also revealed revised times to NEET SS 2021.

NEET SS 2021 exam Update : Exam Schedule Out

The Exam Details:

In the latest updates, the Centre advised the Supreme Court that the NEET SS 2021 exam will be conducted under the previous pattern only. In addition, the updated model to be used for NEET SS will be implemented between 2022 and 23. The candidates will have the option to access edit windows to edit the information in NEET SS application 2021 between December 1 and the 7th of December. The last edit window for the form will be available between December 20 and the 23rd of December. Candidates who have successfully applied for the exam will receive their NEET SS admission card for 2021 on the 3rd of January. It is recommended that candidates confirm the eligibility requirements before applying for the exam. The full Schedule is as follows:

  • Reopening – 01-11-2021
  • The last day to register – 22-11-2021.
  • The editing – 01-12-2021.
  • The last day of the editing – 07-12-2021.
  • Final edit date – 20-12-2021.
  • The last day of the final edit – 23-12-2021.
  • Date of issue of admit card – 03-01-2022
  • NEET Exam date for SS – 10-01-2022

 

Conclusion:

The test will be conducted according to the old NEET SS pattern 2021. Prior to that, NEET SS 2021 was scheduled for November 13 and 14 November. NBE has also updated the times in the event of NEET SS 2021.In the past, the NEET SS exam test was conducted in a 60:40 ratio. In the announcement, the exam was given a 60% weightage given to questions from Super Specialty and the other specialties, while 40% weightage was assigned to other subjects. In the wake of the announcement of August 31, 100% of the questions will be derived from general medicine.

0Shares

Leave a Reply

Copyright © All rights reserved. | Newsphere by AF themes.
Call Us : +91-8800265682