408 total views
NEET PG Counseling 2021 will initiate from today, January 12. MCC will begin the enrollment interaction at mcc.nic.in. Competitors who qualified for NEET PG 2021 can enroll utilizing the asked qualifications like their NEET PG roll number and date of birth. According to the NEET PG Counseling 2021 timetable, the enlistment cycle will proceed till January 17, 2022, till 12 early afternoons. Enrolled up-and-comers will be needed to fill in the decisions from January 13 to January 17, 2022, up to 11:55 pm.
Up-and-comers enlisting for NEET PG Counseling for confirmation MD, MS, Diploma, PG DNB courses will be needed to pay two sorts of enrollment expenses. Non-refundable enrollment charge of Rs 1000 for UR/EWS applicants and Rs500 for SC/ST/OBC/PwD up-and comers and Rs 5,000 for Deemed University competitors. A refundable security storeof Rs 25,000 is to be paid by UR/EWS up-and-comers, Rs 10,000 is to be paid by the SC/ST/OBC/PWD class applicants,and Rs 2 lakh for Deemed University up-and-comers. The security store will be discounted to up-and-comers subsequent to joining the allocated school or then again assuming the competitor didn’t seek any seat during guidance.
NEET PG Counseling 2021: Required reports:
The candidate will be needed to deliver a bunch of archives as asked by MCC during the enlistment interaction and during the apportioning of seats.
Rundown of archives needed during enrollment:
MCC has not shared the rundown of archives needed during the enrollment cycle and has referred to “security reasons” for the equivalent. Notwithstanding, the accompanying arrangement of archives ought to be kept helpful while enlisting according to the past trends:
1. NEET-PG 2021 outcome/scorecard
2. NEET PG 2021 concede card
3. Instructive authentications
4. Rank endorsement (whenever required)
5. PwD authentication (whenever required)
6. ID confirmation archives
Rundown of reports needed during affirmation/seat apportioning:
MCC has shared a point-by-point rundown of archives needed at the hour of affirmation. Some of them are:
1. NEET PG 2021 Allotment Letter given by MCC
2. NEET PG Admit Card is given by NBE
3. NEET PG Result/Rank Letter given by NBE
4. Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS first, second, and third expert assessments.
5. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate.
6. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or school that the applicant will finish the entry-level position by 31st March, of the time of confirmation.