355 total views
National Board of Examinations
Dated: 04th April 2019
Subject: Revised Result of NEET-MDS 2019 Attention:
All NEET- MDS 2019 Candidates
1. The result of NEET-MDS 2019 was declared on 14th January 2019. In accordance with Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt of India letterF.No.V.12025/82/2018-DE dated03rd April 2019, the minimum qualifying percentiles have been lowered[in pursuance of the 2nd Proviso in clause 7(1) of DCI, Master of Dental Surgery Course (1st Amendment) Regulations, 2018]as follows:
|CATEGORY||MINIMUM QUALIFYING CRITERIA AS PER INFORMATION BULLETIN||CUT-OFF SCORE AS PER QUALIFYING CRITERIA IN INFORMATION BULLETIN||REVISED MINIMUM QUALIFYING CRITERIA ( as per MoHFW letter .No.V.12025/82/2018- DE dated 03rd April 2019)||REVISED CUT-OFF SCORE|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||232||20.835thPercentile||156|
2. The revised score card of all the candidates who appeared in NEET-MDS 2019 can be downloaded from NEET-MDS website https://nbe.edu.in/ by 10th April 2019. The revised Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates.
3. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET-MDS 2019 Information Bulletin.
4. It may be noted that there is no change in NEET-MDS 2019 Rank.
5. The revised result for All India 50% MDS quota seats for NEET-MDS 2019 shall be declared separately.