353 total views
NEET Bulletin (New Delhi, Desk): The eligibility criteria for NEET PG Counselling and list of eligible candidates has been released by Medical Council Committee (MCC) for the stray vacancy round for central and the counselling will be conducted from 28th July to 31st July 2020.
MCC has released the following notification about the eligibility for Stray Vacancy Round and here are the details of the students who are eligible for Stray Vacancy Round-
- The applicants who are registered with the Medical Counselling Committee and do not have any existing seat with themselves.
- The candidates who do not have any allotted seat in the Mop Up Round are eligible for Stray Vacancy Round
Here is the information of candidates who are not eligible for Stray Vacancy Round are as follows-
- Candidates who have an existing seat in the Mop Up Round but they did not reach their Allotted Institute are not eligible to participate in the Stray Vacancy Round.
- The candidates who are not registered on the Medical Council Committee are not eligible for the Stray Vacancy Round.
- Joined Candidates as of the previous months.
For more detailed information regarding the Stray Vacancy Round the candidates can contact the concerned university with respect to the eligibility conditions and everything before applying for the same.