98 total views
New Delhi, March 22: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) has extended last date to fill choices for admission to PG medical and MDS courses till March 23 (5 pm); previously last date to fill choices was March 20. The last date to pay fee also has been extended till March 23 (midnight), from March 20.
Further, any candidate who has already submitted his or her choices, but wants to update them, can contact the Board Office till March 23 (2 pm) to make the changes.
The choice filling process is open to NEET PG 2019 qualified candidates who have been included in the updated state merit list published on March 12.
To fill choices and participate in J&K PG and MDS counselling – Click Here
Procedure to fill choices:
- Click on the above link
- A login panel will open. Enter username, password, and verification code displayed on screen to login.
- On successful login, the candidate will be redirected to a choice filling form
- Enter choices in the order of preference.
- Note that unless choices are entered, the form cannot be completed.
- It is recommended to enter as many choices as possible to give oneself a good shot at admission
- Confirm entered choices and then pay the requisite fee of Rs. 2000; the fee can be paid online.
- Once fee is paid, no changes to entered choices will be allowed
- Take a printout of the filled preference form to complete the choice filling process.
Based on choices entered by the candidate and his/her state merit rank, the allotment of seats will be made. Please note that the state merit rank will be prepared using NEET 2019 scores and rank.
The candidate who is allotted a seat will be issued seat allotted seat allotment letters, which the candidate has to download and take a printout of. The allotment letter will contain details related to name of allotted college, address details, roll number of the candidate etc.
The candidate has to finally report at the allotted college with originals and photocopies of all relevant copies, the seat allotment letter. At time of reporting, one must bring along printout of seat allotment letter and originals and photocopies of all relevant documents.