3,497 total views
Important Updates of NTA NEET 2021 Phase 2 : National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon be updating its National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 Phase 2 registration deadline and process at its official site www.neet.nta.nic.in. Although the dates haven’t been confirmed yet, those who are interested can find all the details about NEET Phase 2 registration 2021 here. All details related to phase 2 registration and the updated information has been given below.
NEET Phase 2 Registration 2021:
It is only conducted once every year. It is administered at the National Testing Agency and this test is conducted in a nationwide manner. The first phase of the exam was scheduled for 12 September 2021. The online application process began on the 13th of July in 2021 and the deadline to submit an application was set on October 10, 2021. The exam was conducted online only through the official website.
All students who completed the application and have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. After a while, the exam’s results are out. Students who have completed the exam in phase 1 or not, may directly apply for the exam as well. There is no specific information provided for the application as of yet. However, the details will be available prior to the launch on the application.
- Date: The dates have not been officially announced, however, applicants will find all the details concerning NEET Phase 2 registration 2021 on www.neet.nta.nic.in.
- Age: It is required to be 17 years old to be eligible for the exam and there is no age limit.
- Education: If you have passed the 12th grade at the level of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English the main subject of any recognized boards, then you are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Attempts: You can apply for this exam with countless attempts.
- Documents: Te documents required are – Certificate of 10th and 12th, Category and residence certificate, Photo and signature of candidates, candidates thumb’s impression, credentials of NEET phase 1 registration.
These are the steps to follow and the details are required for an aspirant to fill out the NEET Registration Form 2 Phase for 2021. Candidates can follow these steps to gain an idea of what details to be filled in for the NEET 2021 registration phase 2.
Go to the official site of NTA (neet.nta.nic.in), then click on the tab News and Events and there will be an online link for Phase 2 registration. Log in using NEET credentials (phase 1) and learn the steps to complete the form. Complete the information asked on the NEET Phase 2 forms, and check it twice. After you have verified all the details, click on the “submit” button.