203 total views
NEW DELHI, March 22: Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Rohtak, has begun the online registration process for Haryana PG medical admissions. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority will be able to apply online till March 25. The authority has issued a notice specifying the important dates with regard to Haryana PG 2019 medical admission. Candidates need to register online in order to get admission in various courses like Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Postgraduate Diploma courses offered by government and private colleges located in the state of Haryana.
Who can apply?
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A candidate who has completed MBBS from an Institution located in the state and is a bonafide resident of Haryana.
- A candidate who has completed MBBS from any Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and his/her parents hold a resident certificate of Haryana.
- Candidates who have completed the Compulsory Rotatory Residential Internship on or before March 31, 2019.
- Candidates registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India can apply.
Registration fee and correction facility
Candidates who belong to the unreserved category will be required to pay Rs 3,000/- while application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs 750/-. Candidates will be given an opportunity to correct the information The counselling authority will provide a correction window facility for two days to edit any information that has been inadvertently put wrong at the time of registration.
Since the counselling process is completely online, candidates will be required to submit their preferences online which can be done right after registration from March 20 till March 30, 2019. The result of counselling will be released in the form of the seat allotment list, after which the candidates will be required to report at Pandit BD Sharma, UHS, Rohtak for verification of documents. The counselling will be conducted in three rounds including the mop-up round of counselling. The final merit will be subsequently released on April 4, 2019.