Chaos over OBC reservation in AIQ in state medical colleges

The All India Federation has complained to the National Commission of the Backward Classes claiming that reservation of 27% has not been implemented in the OBC Section. The association has claimed that since 2017 no reservation has been given to OBC people either for postgraduate and undergraduate admissions.

They are claiming that the seats which were supposed to be for the OBC Students are given to the general category students. The complaint was filed on 11th May and has become a matter of concern now. 

NEET is an important and one of the biggest examinations for all the medical students and around 85% of the state quota seats are reserved for local candidates of a particular state and  the remaining 15% seats are reserved for other candidates across the states.

Leave a Reply