537 total views
The Registrations for National Eligibility Entrance Test 2021 is closing soon. The last date to fill application forms is 10th August 2021 till 5:00 PM. The registration fee window will close by 11:50 PM on the same day. You can apply for NEET 2021 on the official site ntaneet.nic.in
Extension in the date of the Application Form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the date of filing the application form for NEET 2021. Earlier the dates were 6th August 2021 for the submission of the form which are now extended to 10th August 2021 till 5:00 PM. Earlier the registration fee window was to be closed by 7th August 2021, but now it has also been extended to 10th August 2021 till 11:50 PM.
Correction window for the applicant who registered will be opened from 11th August to 14th August 2021. It will allow candidates to make changes to the columns in their online application form that are acceptable.
Applying for NEET 2021: Steps to Follow
- Visit the official NEET 2021 site ntaneet.nic.in, apply online.
- Fill out the online application form according to the instructions.
- A scanned copy of your passport-size photo and signature are to be uploaded.
- Payment of the examination fee.
- Submit the form.
Hence, your form is filled and submitted successfully.
Documents/Information required for filling the Application Form
- A valid mobile number is required.
- Your valid email id, which is actively in use.
- Scanned copy of the Candidate’s most recent passport photo (file size: 10-200 kb)
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature (file size: 4-30 kb)
- Scanned copy of Class 10 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Thumb impression on the left hand in JPEG format (file size: 10-50 kb)
- Photograph in post-card size (4′′ x 6′′) (file size: 50-300 kb)
- For the fee payment gateway credit/debit cards, net banking, or UPI (application fee is non-refundable).
- General category: Rs. 1500
- General EWS/ OBC category: Rs.1400
- ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender category: Rs.800
Keep all the required information/documents handy while filling the form to avoid any confusion at the time of filling the form.
NEET 2021 new conduction criteria
On September 12, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NEET UG test.
For the first time ever, the NEET examination will be conducted in 13 languages. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu are among the 13 languages included.
Admit cards will be released 3 days before the examination i.e. is around 8th or 9th August 2021. More details related to NEET 2021 are available on the information bulletin of the registration site.
The registration date for the NEET 2021 has been extended to 10th August 2021 till 5 PM. The application can be filled on the official portal for NEET 2021. Keep all the required information and documentation handy to avoid last-minute confusion. Follow the process and instructions given while filling the form very carefully. Check the information bulletin on the site for more information about the guidelines regarding the NEET 2021 examination. NEET 2021 will be held on September 12th, 2021.