The Bihar Board Class 12 exams are set to commence on February 1, bringing both excitement and nervousness for the students. As the days draw closer, it is important for students to be well-prepared and aware of the necessary guidelines and details regarding their admit cards.
Admit Card Details
The admit card is a crucial document that every student must carry to the examination center. It serves as proof of identity and provides important information about the exam. Here are some key details that students need to know:
- Availability: The Bihar Board Class 12 admit cards will be available for download on the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Students should regularly check the website for updates and notifications regarding the release of admit cards.
- Required Information: To download the admit card, students will need to enter their registration number and date of birth. It is important to ensure that the provided information is accurate and matches the details provided during the registration process.
- Print and Verification: Once the admit card is downloaded, students should take a printout of it. It is advisable to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card, including the student’s name, roll number, exam center, and subjects. In case of any discrepancies, students should immediately contact the concerned authorities for rectification.
- Photograph and Signature: The admit card will contain the student’s photograph and signature. It is essential to ensure that both are clear and recognizable. Students should cross-check the quality of the printed photograph and signature to avoid any issues during the exam.
- Additional Documents: Along with the admit card, students should also carry a valid photo ID proof, such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card, or passport. This is required for verification purposes and to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding.
Guidelines for the Exam
To ensure a smooth and fair examination process, the Bihar Board has set certain guidelines that all students must adhere to. These guidelines are designed to maintain the integrity of the exams and create a conducive environment for all students. Here are some important guidelines to keep in mind:
- Punctuality: Students should arrive at the examination center well before the scheduled time. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the exam hall, leading to disqualification.
- Prohibited Items: Students are strictly prohibited from carrying any electronic devices, such as mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators, or any other gadgets that could aid in unfair practices. Carrying such items may result in immediate disqualification.
- Stationery: Students should bring their own pens, pencils, erasers, and other necessary stationery items. Borrowing or sharing stationery during the exam is not allowed.
- Answer Sheet: Students should carefully read the instructions mentioned on the answer sheet before starting the exam. It is important to fill in all the required details accurately and legibly.
- Exam Duration: Students should manage their time effectively during the exam. It is advisable to allocate a specific amount of time to each section or question to ensure that all questions are attempted within the given time frame.
- Follow Instructions: Students must follow the instructions given by the invigilators during the exam. Any violation of the exam rules may lead to disciplinary action.
- Stay Calm: It is natural to feel nervous before and during the exam. However, it is important to stay calm and focused. Taking deep breaths and maintaining a positive mindset can help in better concentration and performance.
By following these guidelines and being well-prepared, students can approach the Bihar Board Class 12 exams with confidence. It is crucial to remember that hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude are key to achieving success in any examination.