Attention, JEE Main 2024 aspirants! The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the image correction window for the upcoming Session 1 of the JEE Main Exam. This is an important opportunity for candidates to review and rectify any errors in their uploaded images. The image correction window is now accessible on the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.ac.in.
Why is Image Correction Important?
Image correction is a crucial step in the JEE Main Exam application process. The images uploaded by candidates, including their photograph and signature, play a significant role in verifying their identity during the examination. It is essential to ensure that the uploaded images are clear, properly formatted, and meet the specified guidelines set by the NTA.
The image correction window allows candidates to review their uploaded images and make necessary changes or updates. It is important to note that the NTA provides a limited time frame for image correction, so candidates should take advantage of this opportunity promptly.
How to Access the Image Correction Window
To access the image correction window, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main: jeemain.nta.ac.in
- Click on the link for the JEE Main 2024 Session 1 Image Correction.
- Enter your login credentials, such as your application number and password.
- Once logged in, you will be able to view your uploaded images and make any necessary corrections.
- Review your images carefully and ensure they meet the specified guidelines.
- Save the changes and submit your corrected images.
It is important to note that the image correction window has a limited duration. Therefore, candidates are advised to make the necessary corrections within the given time frame to avoid any last-minute complications.
Guidelines for Image Correction
While making corrections to your uploaded images, it is crucial to follow the guidelines provided by the NTA. Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- The photograph should be recent, clear, and colored.
- The background of the photograph should be light-colored, preferably white.
- Avoid wearing any accessories or headwear that may obstruct the face.
- The signature should be done on white paper with a black ink pen.
- The scanned image of the signature should be clear and legible.
- Ensure that the size and dimensions of the uploaded images meet the specified requirements.
By adhering to these guidelines, candidates can ensure that their uploaded images are accurate and meet the necessary criteria.
The image correction window for JEE Main Exam 2024 Session 1 is now open, providing candidates with an opportunity to review and rectify any errors in their uploaded images. It is crucial for aspirants to make the necessary corrections within the given time frame to avoid any complications during the examination. By following the guidelines set by the NTA and ensuring that the uploaded images meet the specified requirements, candidates can ensure a smooth and hassle-free examination process.
For more information and updates regarding the JEE Main Exam 2024, candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.ac.in.