CBSE 10th, 12th practical exams 2024 from January 1 to February 14, 2024. For the smooth conduct of CBSE practical exams 2024 Class 10, 12, the Board has released important SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and guidelines. Students and stakeholders must note that guidelines for Class 10, 12 CBSE practical exams 2024 is now available on the official CBSE website at cbse.gov.in.
Important guidelines for CBSE Class 10, 12 Practical Exams 2024
In the official notice, CBSE stated, “To bring in uniformity of instructions and to ensure the correctness of procedures Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the conduct of practical examinations/ project/ internal assessment of both the classes have been prepared by the Board.”
The Practical Examinations/Project/Internal Assessments are conducted by all the schools as per the rules outlined in the Scheme of Studies/Examination Bye-Laws prescribed by CBSE. Some schools have made significant errors and later requested result changes. Therefore, schools are now instructed to strictly follow the board’s instructions to avoid such issues.
- Schools have been directed to begin uploading the marks for practical examinations simultaneously, starting from the respective dates of the exams. It is crucial to complete the uploading process by the deadline for each class.
- Schools will not be allowed to make any edits on the practical exam marks once uploaded.
- The Board will not provide CBSE Class 10 practical answer books. The Board has clearly stated that the respective schools are responsible for making the necessary arrangements for these materials. After the conduct of CBSE practical exams, the practical answer books need not be sent to the regional office.
- External examiners will be appointed by the Board for each school to oversee the practical examinations and project assessments in specific subjects.
- Payments for all individuals involved in the examination process are to be processed through the Integrated Payment System unless otherwise instructed.
- CBSE reserves the right to cancel the practical examination if any school fails to comply with the directives issued by the Board.
- Attendance sheet of the students appearing for the CBSE Class 10, 12 practical exam 2024 must be carefully filled.