New Delhi: Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh has released the application form of UP PG medical 2019 at 4 pm on March 26. Application forms is available in online mode only and is for admission to 50% state quota MD/MS and PG Diploma seats. Last date to submit completed applications is March 29 (till 11:30 AM). As per prescribed eligibility criteria, only NEET PG 2019 qualified candidates are eligible for admission to the aforementioned courses.
Candidates who successfully get registered before the given deadline will be considered for inclusion in the merit list, which will be published on March 30.
A total of 458 seats are available under state quota. The seat breakdown is 308 Recognized, 139 Permitted, and 11 Unrecognized.
Meanwhile, under AIQ the total available seats is 433 (298 Recognized and 135 Permitted). Also, note that counselling for AIQ will be conducted by MCC.
To fill the UP PG 2019 medical application form – Click Here
How to fill the application form of UP PG 2019 medical application form
- Click on the application link given above
- A registration form will open. Get registered by entering name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Upon successful registration, candidate has to proceed and fill the application form, which will have different sections like personal, qualification, and contact details. Fill in all relevant sections.
- Upload scanned documents as prescribed
- Pay the registration fee of Rs. 2000. Additionally, security fee also has to be paid.
- Submit the application form.
Choice filling and seat allotment
A merit list of shortlisted candidates will be published online on March 30. Candidates who are included in the merit list would have to participate in choice filling, which opens on April 2 for1st round of seat allotment.
In total there will be two online seat allotment rounds; choice filling for the second round will be conducted separately. If there are vacant seats left at the end of the second round, a mop-up round will be conducted from May 4-8 to fill such seats.