NEET qualifying cut off lowered by 10 percentile
NEET Bulletin (New Delhi, Desk): After the revised Result of NEET UG 2019 qualifying cut off for BDS Course, Director General Medical Education and Training U.P. (DGME, Lucknow) Declared the second mop up round schedule for BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) Course Admission in private dental colleges as noted in below.
|On line registration Open||From 6 September 2019 ,4 P.M. to 11 September 2019, 11 A.M.|
|Declaration of Merit List||11 September 2019, 05:00 P.M.|
|Allotment of Seats for BDS Course Admission||From 12 September 2019, 11:00 A.M. to 13 September 2019 06:00 P.M.|
- Second Mop Up round counseling will be organized at Kalam Center, KGMU Lucknow.
- It’s compulsory to Register at http://neetbulletin.in/ to appear in second mop round counseling by depositing rupees 1000 through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Security amount is rupees One Lakh (100000) for BDS course in Private dental colleges, which is to be presented in mop up round counseling venue in shape of Demand Draft only in favor of “ Director General Medical Education & Training, U.P.” payable at Lucknow. At any cost cash is not acceptable.
- The aspirants for 2nd mop up round counseling, who has already deposited their draft they should to get it back from prescribed nodal center.
- Candidates must have their all original documents for verification, after that All original documents will submitted in counseling process.
- In absence of original documents the admission will be rejected.
- For regular updates do regular visits neetbulletin.in .