Students who don’t get their choice even in the third and last mop-up round can attend the counselling sessions for the state quota and can also try to acquire a seat via management quota.
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released the NEET PG/MDS 2019 seat allotment matrix for the second round of counselling at different affiliated institutions all over the country. Candidates who have been selected for the round 2 of NEET PG Councelling 2019, can now pick the institution of their choice on the official website of Medical Council of India that is mcc.nic.in.
Taking to its official website, the council wrote, “The seat matrix for Round-2 is available now and candidates can fill in their choices for Round 2”. The first round of NEET PG Councelling was conducted till March 26, 2019.
Meanwhile, candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are eligible to avail the advantage of all India 50 per cent quota for MD/MS/post graduate diploma courses (2018 admission session). However, the quota system is not applicable for the Jammu and Kashmir candidates, excluding those who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges in the state.
For the convenience of the students, we have provided the list of important documents they need to carry while appearing for the second round of NEET PG
Important documents for NEET PG/MDS counselling 2019:
– Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS/PG 2019 admit card
– NEET-MDS/PG 2019 marksheet
– Nationality certificate/valid passport or School leaving certificate of HSC/ class 12 indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
– BDS/MBBS degree
– Internship completion certificate
– Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
– Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the college/ Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS/MDS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India
– Medical fitness certificate
-Copy of receipt of online fee payment
The candidates who wish to upgrade their college must choose the web option ‘YES’ to convey their willingness to participate in the next round. Those who have not been allotted a seat in round two must wait for the next one which will be conducted later in the month. Students who don’t get their choice even in the third and last mop-up round can attend the counselling sessions for the state quota and can also try to acquire a seat via management quota.First Published: Sunday, April 07, 2019