New Delhi: Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Madhya Pradesh has released MP PG Medical 2019 seat allotment and cutoff for first round of counselling on April 5. Allotments are done based on both the state merit rank of the candidate and choices opted for admission. The seat allotment result contains information like roll number of the candidate, NEET PG 2019 rank, state merit rank, and also the allotted course and college. The cutoff, meanwhile, includes the category-wise opening and closing ranks of admission to various courses in round I.
Candidates who have been allotted seats need to report at allotted college to complete admission formalities from April 5-12 ( up to 5 pm).
To download MP PG medical seat allotment result for Round I – Click Here
To download MP PG medical cutoff for Round I – Click Here
How to check seat allotment result:
- Click on the above link
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on screen in downloadable PDF format.
- If you have been allotted seat, your roll number will be included in the allotment list. Search your roll number
- The allotment details, including allotted course and college will be displayed.
- Download the allotment list and take a printout.
Reporting for admission
Allotted candidates of Round I need to report at assigned colleges with originals and get their documents verified. Any candidate who doesn’t get their documents verified will not offered admission.
Documents to be verified at time of admission (reporting):
- Internship certificate
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit asserting candidate is furnishing authentic domicile request
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- PwD certificate, if applicable
Registration for second round of counselling
Admission authorities will publish a vacancy chart on April 24. Fresh registration for filing these vacant seats will be conducted from April 24-26. Even those candidates who have been allotted seats in round I but want to up-grade their seats need to get registered afresh.
Seats allotment result for this round will be announced on April 30.