New Delhi:Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) has released the seat allotment result of J&K PG Medical 2019 on April 1. The allotment has been made based on choices entered by the candidates and their state NEET PG 2019 rank. A total of 474 candidates have been allotted seats belonging to MD, MS and PGD courses.
Allotted candidates need to report at asigned institutes latest by April 11 ( 5 pm) to complete admission formalities. At time of reporting, such candidates need to bring along originals of all essential documents.
To download J&K PG Seat Allotment Result – Click Here
Details included in J&K PG Medical Seat Allotment
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Discipline allotted
- Allotted Institute
- State Merit Rank
Reporting at allotted institute and admission
Candidates who have been allotted seats need to report to the allotted college/institute latest by April 11 (up to 5 pm), 2019, to complete admission formalities. Any candidate who doesn’t report within the given deadline will lose the allotted seat and will also be ineligible to participate in subsequent rounds of admission, which may be held in case of vacancies.
Also, any candidate who seek to apply for upgradation first need to report at allotted college and then make a claim for upgradation.
All allotted candidates need to pass a biometric test as required by NBE on the date notified by admission authority.
Documents to be produced at time of admission/reporting
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate (by or before 31st March, 2019
- MBBS Marksheet
- NEET 2019 Result card
- State Subject Certificate
- MCl/State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate, if applicable
- MCI clearance/recognition certificate by candidates who have passed MBBS Degree from abroad
- NOC for seeking admission in MD/MS/PGD courses from competent authority by in-service candidates
- ID proof
- Any other document as may be prescribed by the college