NEW DELHI: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi has released the IPU MBBS application form on March 22, 2019. The authority is yet to notify the last date of application form. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by the authority can fill the application form. Candidates must note that to take admission in IPU MBBS candidates will have to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam which is scheduled to be conducted on May 5, 2019. Applications are being invited for 348 MBBS and 43 BDS seats offered by the colleges affiliated to the university under the 85% state quota seats.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Aspirants should be of 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019, and not older than 25 years as on the date of the NEET exam i.e. May 5. For candidates belonging to reserved categories, there is a relaxation of 5 years.
- An applicant must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent examination individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- General category candidates must have completed Class 12 or equivalent exam with 50% combined in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. While SC/ST/OBC aspirants must have qualified the exam with 40% marks in the said subjects.
- It is essential to be medically fit to be considered eligible for admission to IPU MBBS 2019.
- Candidates must have secured the required qualifying percentile in NEET 2019.
Following are the steps that a candidate needs to complete to fill the application.
- Candidates need to register online by filling their personal information, contact details, address and then need to upload the required documents.
- In the next step, academic qualification such as year of passing, a percentage of marks, board or university of Class 10 and 12 has to be entered.
- Thereafter, aspirants will be directed to the final submission page, where they need to accept the declaration page by clicking on ‘I Agree’ button and enter the captcha code displayed on the screen. Students can move back to edit the details if needed. Once the details have been submitted, candidates edit the details.
- Candidates will be issued a login ID and password which will be sent in candidate’s email ID entered in the application form. Candidate must keep the login ID and password safe for future logins and do not share it with anyone.
- Candidates will need to click on ‘Apply for the course’ button and a drop-down will display the number of courses available to choose the desired course. Click on ‘submit’ button if no modifications are required.
- A payment of Rs 1000/- has to be done by the candidate of the application form which can be done online.
- It is essential to take a printout of admission form for future references.