NEET Bulletin: Govt of India lowered 10 percentile NEET Qualifying Cut off Score for Admission in BDS Course.
New NEET Qualifying Percentile is 40 for General Category and 30 Percentile for Reserve Category.
NEET Bulletin,(NEW Delhi, Desk) – Today 6th September 6, 2019, Dental Education Section, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in consultation with Dental Council of India (DCI) has decided to lower the qualifying cut off percentile for NEET UG 2019 for admissions to BDS Course by 10.00 percentile for each category.(General, SC/ST/OBC and persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs), in pursuance of the clause (b) of chapter 6: Merit list and qualifying criteria of the information bulletin for NEET UG 2019.
The Qualifying Percentile for NEET UG 2019 for admissions to BDS Courses for the academic session 2019-20 now stand lowered as under:
|SL. No.||CATEGORY||QUALIFYING PERCENTILE||QUALIFYING MARKS|
|3.||Persons with locomotary disability of lower limb||35||96|
NTA is likely to bring out revised result in accordance with the above lowered qualifying percentiles immediately.
- In previous this NEET UG qualifying was 50 percentile for general category in marks 134 out of 720 and for reserved category this was 40 percentile in marks 107 out of 720.
- Approximately 15 lakh students were appeared for the NEET UG exam on 5th may 2019.
- Approximately 8 lakh students were qualified.
- In India, There are total 26,749 Dental (BDS) seats , out of this 23260 in private dental colleges and 3489 dental (BDS) seats in Government Dental Colleges.
- In Uttar Pradesh there are total 2503 Dental (BDS) seats , out of this 2300 seats in private dental colleges and 203 seats in government dental colleges.