All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS New Delhi would be conducting the AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination tomorrow. The examination would be a computer based test for admission to MBBS seats at various AIIMS in the country. The examination would be conducted in two shifts on May 25 and May 26. AIIMS has released a set of important instructions for students who would be appearing for the examination along with what is allowed and dress code.
All the students are advised to go through the instructions released on aiimsexams.org. Summary of the instructions are also provided below for quick reference. Students are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam – Important Instructions, do’s and don’t’s and dress code
- Candidates may please note that it is most important to download the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Admit Card. In case students have not downloaded the admit card as yet, they are advised to do so at the earliest. Examination centre, slot allotted, reporting time and other instructions would be printed on the admit card. Entry after the Door Closing Time (as mentioned in the Admit Card) is not allowed.
- Students are required to carry (and also allowed to carry) only three things inside the examination centre.
- Admit Card (Printed hard copy and not a soft copy)
- Original valid photo identity card (ex, Aadhar card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Two coloured photographs with white background
- Students are strictly advised to carry these documents as they may not get a printing facility nearby or at the examination centre. Entry without either of the documents specified is strictly prohibited and would not be allowed under any circumstances.
- Students can wear climate appropriate dress for the examination. However, for security purposes, hats, caps, scarfs, and similar headgear as well as goggles, thick-soled footwear and large metallic buttons are prohibited. For students who need to wear these items, they are advised to report to the centre earlier than the reporting time to allow adequate time for frisking.
- Mobile phones, wristwatches and any electronic device or Bluetooth, wireless devices capable of transmission and receipt of any data in any form, pen, pencil, papers, books, bottles etc. are forbidden. Students may not be provided a place to keep their valuables hence is advised against carrying any.
- Students would be required to submit their Admit Card at the end of the examination. Also, students are allowed to use the back of the admit card and rough sheets for calculation work. These, however, must be submitted before the student exits the examination hall.
- While attempting the test, please remember that AIIMS MBBS is a computer based test. Students must remember
- Not to use the keyboard during the examination.
- That the sequence of the subjects and both questions and responses shall be shuffled for all candidates. The sequence of subjects for each candidate shall be displayed in the candidate console before the examination.
- That the facility of a simple calculator that will pop-up on the screen is available.
- You may mark answers for Review and visit later please note at the end of examination, answers marked for Review shall not be saved automatically and therefore not evaluated. These need to be submitted by clicking the Submit / Save button before the end of time for them to be evaluated.