NEW DELHI, Armed Forces Medical Services Institution has released a list of provisionally eligible candidates who had registered themselves for AFMS PG Counselling 2019 on the official site of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The provisional list mentions the name of candidates, their NEET PG rank, NEET PG roll number and their respective priority category.
However, an official notice clarified that the priority category of several candidates has not been stated in the list due to lack of data on MCC software. Such candidates have been directed by the authority to convey their willingness/unwillingness to participate in the counselling by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org. The authority has already issued the priority-wise schedule for counselling. Candidates can check the details of merit list and counselling here.
Steps to follow
- Click on the official website http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/
- Priority-wise list of candidates can be checked from the link can be seen on the official page.
- Candidates can verify the details like NEET PG rank, NEET PG roll number and their respective priority category.
- Candidates belonging to priority 3 and 4 whose category has not has been reflected are required to send a mail on email@example.com.
- Download the merit list for further admission procedure.
As per the official notice, the merit-wise list of priority III, IV & V will be notified once the process of registration on the MCC website will conclude. Priority I, III & IV will be required to report to the reception area of DGAFMS Office along with valid Identity proof for issuance of entry passes. Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling. The counselling for priority III and IV will be conducted from April 15 2019. Priority V candidates will be called for counselling from April 18 till April 20, 2019. Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for counselling.